Recommend Your Favorite Mouse Pad

edifyingkarma

[H]ard|Gawd
I'm searching for a new mouse pad to accent my Sidewinder X8 and wanted to get some suggestions. Im currently using a XPS pad that came with my brother's dell and though it is alright, Im hoping to find a better quality surface.

I use my mouse at very high sensitivity and usually pivot my wrist rather than move my whole arm. If anyone would like to recommend a wrist rest as well that would be appreciated.

Thanks again

How could you not plug Ratpadz, sold by the owner of [H]?

http://www.ratpadz.com/

I bought the XT and I won't need another one for many years. I got it 3 years ago and it's still a fantastic mousing surface.

2.png

I'm a fan of my bansheepad. Huge and aluminum. It's been perfect.

I've had a Fat-pad for about 4 years now... love it. Stands up to the kids spilling crap on it, wife eating at the desk, etc. HUGE, i mean HUGE footprint.

Razer eXactMat. For that matter, pretty much any Razer mousepad.

Desk also. I have a very smooth wood surface. When you Pledge it, the mouse moves over it like ice.

Currently using an X-Trac pad, actually have been for a few years now. Waiting for it die so I can get RatpadzXT. My friend got one and I am in love with it.

Another vote for Ratpadz. I have been using the lower model for 3 years now.

I have had my Ratpad since 2001 or 2002.... still has the red [H] logo in the corner. (cant get those anymore I don't think)

You will find it very hard to go back to anything else once you use one.

I'm still using the cloth mouse pad that came in the Special Edition release of Max Payne (circa 2001). So, I've been using the same pad for eight years now. Looks surprisingly good when it's all clean and fresh and whatnot.

I did use a RatPadz at some point, but I ultimately when back to the clothie. There's something I prefer about it.

Last edited:
Ratpadz XT here, wouldnt have it any other way. Been using it for years, and at this point I cant stand any other pads.
When I have to use a mouse somewhere else, I remove the pad and use the regular surface.

I too use my desk. I actually have two mouse pads though, one from Chubb Loss Control from when I went to their fire pump and sprinkler training course and another huge one. Both serve as cup holders.

Back