Recommend me some good games

sitheris

[H]ard|Gawd
I need some games to play, tired of what I currently am playing, which includes:

World of Warcraft
CS:S/HL2

I'd like to try BF2 but haven't gotten around to buying it yet. I'm mostly a fan of action/mmorpg/rpg games, something that will hold my attention for a while. What's good right now?

eh...i have starwars jedi academy (came with audigy 2), played it for 10 min and was bored with it.

If you have a gamecube Resident evil 4 is a really great rental, even buy....I have always HATED resident evil games...but I loved RE 4....got like a perfect score on some sites too.

For pc the AOE 3 demo can keep you buys for awhile.....

you should play battlefield 2, cuz its lots of fun, its my mmo game, heh.
star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2
indigo prophecy (comes out next week i believe) for now, download the demo. everyone!
if you can find it, beyond good and evil
only played like 2 hours of it, but so far advent rising is decent.
swat 4
morrowind
american mcgee's scrapland is pretty good, real nice graphics.
the longest journey

for ps2

devil may cry 3
disgaea
metal gear solid 2 and 3
beyond good and evil
shadow of the colossus (out next week, buy it yo, its a goody)
gran turismo 4
Jak and Daxter
Jak 2
Jak3
Ico (buy.com had stock of it brand new for 10 bucks not too long ago...)

Postal 2?

Being serious...

Maybe the jump to BF2 is worth it for you. It has a few flaws, but if you have a system that can run it then get it, because it is quite a fun game. There's nothing quite like getting six guys together, having a 3-on-3 LAN on a map for an hour or so, blowing each other up in weird and wonderful ways, having a blast, all while trying to win! Sorry if I talked too much there. But thats what I'm gonna be doing in about 4-5 hours! wo0t!

Apart from that, maybe Unreal Tournament 2004? XIII (I'm also hooked on that at the moment)? But apart from that, I'm at a loss.

Think I'll be checking out BF2, UT2k4 (but when does 2k5 come out?), and AOE3

I've already played KOTOR1. KOTOR2 would be nice but it's singleplayer and I'm a little more interested in competition/social interaction in games

Vol said:
UT2k5 doesn't exist. The next one is UT2k7.

Have they set a release date yet? I don't want to buy 2k4 and have 2k7 come out in 3 weeks (That's what happened when I bought 2k3, 2k4 came out a few weeks later)

It's schedule sometime in 2006 and I don't think it will be before the third or fourth quarter of 2006 (although I don't think more specific information than 2006 as been stated).

ut2k4 is worth the buy
i love that game and anything in the ut series
UT and UT2k4 have aweomse multiplyaer maps

Curse of Monkey Island, the third in the series. the fourth is crap.
The Longest Journey is cool too.
Currently playing BF1942, EQ II, Unreal, HL2.

Back