• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recommend me a solid audio interface.

strat4812

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 8, 2008
Messages
129
I am looking at getting an audio interface, preferably firewire, but there are so many and I am not too keen on home studio equipment. Originally I was looking at the m-audio fast track pro, but after some research I want to stay away from usb. My next choice was the m-audio firewire solo, but I have read some bad things regarding that unit, now I am looking at the m-audio profire 610 but I cant find alot of reviews of the unit. Any products or advice would be great.

I will be using the interface for guitar and an xlr mic.
 
Back
Top