• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recommend me a quiet PSU

digitalx0 said:
This is what I have to power (I may upgrade in the future to a64 3200):

Athlon 2400+@stock
mb
2x512
1 hd
2 optical
gf4 ti4200

I currently have a Antec TrueBlue 480 and it is "truely" overkill (hahah puns are fun). So any recommendations on a super quiet psu that could power my current system and more the future would be great. Thanks.

Did you check out the sticky? http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=792566
Scroll down to quiet / fanless supplies.
 
Back
Top