• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recommend me a new case

Activate: AMD

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
1,994
I'm currently using a Lian Li PC-v354B for my home/media server setup. While I like the compact form factor, it has some serious drawbacks in the layout and changing drives is a colossal pain in the ass.

Heres what I want:
Hot swap bays. Either a lot of them, or the ability to add a lot of them via something like 5-in-3 or 4-in-3 modules. I currently have 7 drives and would like the option to expand at least a little more. 8-10 hot swap bays would be ideal.

Something compact. mATX preferred, uITX a possibility that would require updating my internals. Basically, what I don't want is a server chassis or an ATX mid/full tower.

I see lots of ATX towers I could make work, but I don't have a space to put one of those right now. Most of the mATX stuff is limited to 4 hot swap bays or so. I feel like I've seen other stuff, but I'm not seeing a lot right now. If anyone's got any suggestions I'm all ears!
 
Back
Top