Recommend me a Micro ATX 1150 board

walwalka

2[H]4U
I'm picking up a 4670k for $150 bucks this week and I just need some help picking out a board. I'm not going to be over clocking at this point, and if I would I would buy a better board and a new case.

I would like to have Sata III, USB 3.0, 4 dimm slots and would like to keep it near or under $100.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Thanks guys! I ended up with the gigabyte. Should work out nicely! It's replacing an FX-6350, I'm hoping there is a nice little boost in LoL. I believe the CPU is holding my frames down to 30-50 FPs range with medium-high settings, when I put my card in a friends machine we see 100-120 FPS on all high settings.

And being Amazon, a preferred place to shop. I would have looked there, but browsing and linking stuff on my phone sucks. Thanks for posting it...support the [H]orde!

I kind of wish people would post model numbers along with the links because either you may not want to click on the link or on old links, the information won't be there anymore.

I kind of wish people would post model numbers along with the links because either you may not want to click on the link or on old links, the information won't be there anymore.

A bit irrelevant for this thread since OP already has the processor and needs a MoBo for it asap. Otherwise, I agree and I usually do.

I went with the Z87, I got it from amazon. It was a few bucks cheaper, from the looks of it. I beileve I should have it tonight. Which is perfect because I'm picking up the CPU tomorrow.

Back