Recommend me a a mini ATX case

Hitokiri Batohsai

Limp Gawd
Hello,

I really like the Lian Li v300, PC350, PC-A05 and PC-Q7, but I don't have that budget. I am looking for any brand casing with that kind of finish, clean looks, no bling lights but the size of mini ATX and not SFF. The cost must be around the coolermaster elite 330. Is it even possible? I have seen the coolermaster 341, but that is too new so its not out yet.

Lian li cases
http://www.lian-li.com/v2/en/product/product04.php?cl_index=1&sc_index=25&ss_index=63

Well unless I'm mistaken, the PC-A05 is the only ATX case. The V300 and PC-V350 are only Micro-ATX. The PC-Q7 is Mini-ITX.

The PC-A05 is one of the smallest ATX cases. Your budget is that of the Coolermaster? Isn't that case like $35?

I recomended new mATX LianLi cases:pC-A03 or PC V351.
or
Silverstone TJ08 ( but HDD mounting solution is nightmare )

Silverstone Sugo Serie - Nice, but very limited CPU cooling. Suitable for very low TDP procesors.

Antec Mini ( Very good case, but not so small. I personaly dislike the front panel solution )

:)

Cooler Master is probably going to be about the best bang for the buck. I also like InWin; they are incredibly solid cases and they have a few mATX around $50 (I think). They do not have Lian Li style, however. They are generally a bit old-school, but very solid cases.

I'll reccomend the Antec NSK4480B mini. Sweet case just bought one for my new build:

0761345-00480-0.jpg

Top slides off for easy PSU replacement. Left and right sides can be taken off with no problems. Comes with 1 tri-speed 120mm rear fan. The front of case has air vents from top to bottom.

^^^Antec call it 'mini tower', but it's a standard ATX case. The OP should have used the word 'micro' instead of 'mini'.

Whatever it is called it stands 16 inches tall and can hold a full ATX motherboard.
Although the OP wasn't very clear about it, he wants a case that fits mATX boards or else he wouldn't have mentioned the coolermaster 341 as an example.

The NSK4480B is too tall compared to mATX tower cases.

Back