• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recommend an A+ certification book.

noobtech said:
So from that site, you gained all the knowledge to get your A+ Cert? NICE!!

Yes, plus 1 year on the job exp. and 7 years of personal exp. It's worth it, IMHO.
 
Michael Meyer's All-in-One used to get decent reviews. Although the 6th edition that covers the 2006 objectives exam won't be out for a few months, it appears.
 
I have the second edition of that book. It's a bit out of date now but still has lots of good info. I never did study it diligently enough to take the exam though.
 
I was going to suggest Mike Myers too. Read through the bits that were fuzzy for me and took the test.
 
Out of all the books I got before taking my A+, I found the Microsoft book to be fantastic, but my recommendation is to go to a local bookstore and browse through several books and find which one you prefer. The info in them is pretty much the same, but the presentation of that information is what differers, find the one you like.
 
Back
Top