Recommend a phone logger?

Sly

Supreme [H]ardness
My parent has a Galaxy Ace (android 2.3) and she's been telling me that the credits for that phone kept running out even when she's not using it.

At the time, i've already disabled "Use Packet Data" and "Use Wireless Networks" so it shouldn't be using anything other than Wifi.

So now i'm looking for an app that can log everything on the phone. Voice, Text, Data, dial attempts, GPS attempts (a-gps is considered data and is billed the same as internet), etc. Something on the phone is consuming credits and i'd like to track down what.

I've already tried aPhoneLog, but it seems that it doesn't do any logging while in the background.

Note: A-GPS does not connect to the internet. However, it works by connecting to a cell tower, and asking for it to identify itself so the phone can look it up on the map. That act of connecting to the tower is considered a data connection and even tho it's only for half second, since we're time block based, the user gets billed 30 minutes worth of credit. That's why i have it disabled.

Back