So the time to finally replace my ragged chair has come since I can't stand it anymore. Not entirely sure where to post this so I figured aside from the "Post Your Workstation" thread in the Cases sub-forum, General Hardware would be best. 
Anyway, I'm looking for a new chair that'll last me a long time and is very durable. I absolutely hate "executive" style chairs or leather chairs in general and have taken quite a liking to Herman Miller's Aeron chair. Huge fan of the mesh seat and back because a well ventilated chair is a huge plus for summer, but as predicted it is a bit on the expensive side. I'm still fairly young, but great back support is a huge plus for me as I'm trying to remedy any slouching during gaming. I guess I'm only looking to spend between $100 to $200 on a chair, but might consider more if I really fancy its so any recommendations would be hugely appreciated.
Anyway, I'm looking for a new chair that'll last me a long time and is very durable. I absolutely hate "executive" style chairs or leather chairs in general and have taken quite a liking to Herman Miller's Aeron chair. Huge fan of the mesh seat and back because a well ventilated chair is a huge plus for summer, but as predicted it is a bit on the expensive side. I'm still fairly young, but great back support is a huge plus for me as I'm trying to remedy any slouching during gaming. I guess I'm only looking to spend between $100 to $200 on a chair, but might consider more if I really fancy its so any recommendations would be hugely appreciated.