• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recommend a good Wireless Headset

atrance5

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 3, 2008
Messages
2,919
As the title says. Don't really want to go overboard and spend hundreds of dollars on it. Something under 100$.

Will be used for music/moves/gaming in the room, also for music when smoking in the back yard (20-30ft away thru walls) :). I'm using onboard x58 sound. I was looking at Sennheiser RS120, but they seem loose on the head. I don't have a big,fat head to hold those :)

The Creative WoW Headset is a bit expensive, also a bit bulky.

What are my options?

Thx
 
Back
Top