• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recommend a cheap headset

Tbolt

Limp Gawd
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
299
I am looking to get a new headset because my crappy plantronics ones are terrible.

What I am looking to do is use ventrilo direct sound, and was not sure if you can do that with a USB headset or not.

Also would prefere lightweight and comfortable, audio doesn't have to be perfect I have nice speakers which I listen to music through, but want to listen to vent chat through headphones.

I was looking at these:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826105209

cheap and USB, but I doubt they are very comfortable.

or maybe these:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104096

but $40 is about all I am willing to spend
 
Back
Top