• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recommend a case

JmZrlz

n00b
Joined
Aug 12, 2009
Messages
34
Hey,

I seem to be posting a lot of these "question" threads so ill try make this my last.

I need to choose a case for my next setup but there are so many to choose from im unsure which to get.

You can say I have no price limit so this includes the expensive good-looking cases.

Here are the ones im considering but can't choose from:
- HAF932
- The new corsair 800d (when it's released)
- ATCS 840

I'm looking for a case with good airflow but also good cable management and ease of use.

The corsair case looks extremely nice and organised but i'd like to know how well it cools the system, as good as the haf or not? Since it's not out I doubt many people know the answer to that question but i'll fire it out there anyway.

The ATCS 840 i didn't really look into much but from various posts it sounds better built than the haf with lower airflow.

EDIT:
ok keep the price below 200 pounds, those above do seem a little TOO expensive even though I can afford them.
 
The 932 is a good case. I also like it's little brother the 922. I'm not a big fan of full towers. But you may have a need for it. To me the ATCS 840, while having great quality, is just a little boring for my taste. The Corsair is pretty bad ass also. But still, I have to go with the 932.
 
Yeah I think my choice is between the 932 and the corsair.

My only worry about the corsair is that it has no front fan, all cool air comes from the bottom of the case. So I don't know if that's the best way to go about cooling the system. You'd think it'd cause more dust and warm air to be sucked in than a front fan would.

But it's just so nice lol.

EDIT:
now considering the lian li a70, good price, good brand and seems to have good cooling.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top