Recomend an inline temperature sensor.

I like the thermaltake options but they seem to be nowhere in stock, Bytski seem to be all aluminum. Can I get a tried and true recommendation on a sensor? Simpler is better, I just want to be able to see water temp in real time inside my case.

I have a pair of these one for cool side coming out of radiator and one off of gpu heading to radiator, so hot and cold sides.
They are low cost, work great, and alleviate my concerns regarding flow restrictions.
They come in different colored screens now but I have white background/black digits for cool side and the opposite for hot side black background/white letters.

I have a pair of these one for cool side coming out of radiator and one off of gpu heading to radiator, so hot and cold sides.
They are low cost, work great, and alleviate my concerns regarding flow restrictions.
They come in different colored screens now but I have white background/black digits for cool side and the opposite for hot side black background/white letters.
I appreciate that. I am looking for an inline sensor that has one point of power, is copper, and just shows water temp. No offense to you at all, but I dont believe in hot sides of loops, it all equalizes quickly. I had to say that.

This, and any 1/8 NPT coolant temperature sending unit? Well, you'd need to figure out the specs and find some interface/monitor for it, but there are plenty of automotive gauges you could disassemble if you are so inclined.

Does your mb have a temp sensor header? I'd rather not have to look at my case to get a reading... and voila the joys of using hwinfo to rename sensors to whatever works.

temp sensor.png

Back