Rechargeable Air Duster $9.99 @ buy.com

jhartono0002

2[H]4U
Features
dot2.gif
Unlimited supply of air to blow dust off of electronics
dot2.gif
29,000 RPM motor with an aerodynamically designed housing and impeller provides enough air velocity to blast away dust off of electronic components safely with out creating static electricity
dot2.gif
Outside air is drawn in though the intake vents and propelled out of the unit at approximately 30 mph
dot2.gif
Brush attachment is good for dusting and dislodging material from surfaces such as computers, TV monitors, picture frames, blinds, or ceiling fans
dot2.gif
Nozzle attachment provides a concentrated stream of air, ideal for blowing dust out of crevices and hard to reach areas such as window tracks, or computer keyboards
dot2.gif
Can be used with out an attachment, for jobs around the house to blow away dirt and debris

Tech Specs
dot2.gif
Voltage Rating – Tool: 9.6V
dot2.gif
Voltage Rating – Charger: Input 120 VAC 60 Hertz, Output 10VAC +/- 5% @ 300 mA
dot2.gif
Normal Operating Speed – Motor: 29,398 RPM
dot2.gif
Operating Current: 4.7Amp
dot2.gif
Initial Charge Time: 24 Hours
dot2.gif
Re-Charge Time: 14 Hours
dot2.gif
Maximum Sound Level: <90 dB
http://www.buy.com/prod/turbo-air-rechargeable-air-duster-wd-40-11003/q/loc/111/211190111.html

I have one of those, it's not as powerful as canned air but it gets the job done. Also doubles as a hair dryer.

I bought one and it works fine. It's not as strong as I'd like it to be and can run out of charge very quickly. If it's not fully charged it won't really do it's job (like when I tried it out of the box when it arrived). Don't forget you can get a couple of cents off the price by going through bing also. I think I got a whole $0.13 from my order that is till pending today.

Well, I was looking for a small Air Compressor for this type of duty but I have not been able to find it so this will have to do.

If it doesn't... it makes for a good B-Day gift! LOL :)

This looks like some sort of electronic device to brush the inside walls of a vagina

I bought one hoping it would blow, but unfortunately it just sucks...

It's cheap, but still not worth $10... I went back to compressed air...

(save the $10 towards a real air compressor...)

Just out of curiosity... does anyone know of a canister-style duster, with a decent tube-nozzle, that can be charged from an air compressor?

I'm thinking something like this but with a chargeable can, instead of stupid replaceable pre-pressurized cans.

<EDIT>
Hmmm, if I don't find anything, I wonder if there's a way to MAKE something out of this

Last edited:
This looks like some sort of electronic device to brush the inside walls of a vagina

I bought one hoping it would blow, but unfortunately it just sucks...

It's cheap, but still not worth $10... I went back to compressed air...

(save the $10 towards a real air compressor...)

hopefully it blows instead of sucks

Turkey baster.........try it (a clean one you dummy)....works great.

Sick fucks. :mad:

:D:D:D

it's a piece. My cousin bought one and we used it for all it was worth, then took a can of compressed air and blew a TON of dust off the same fan we'd just tried to clean off with this piece of junk.

Just out of curiosity... does anyone know of a canister-style duster, with a decent tube-nozzle, that can be charged from an air compressor?

I'm thinking something like this but with a chargeable can, instead of stupid replaceable pre-pressurized cans.

<EDIT>
Hmmm, if I don't find anything, I wonder if there's a way to MAKE something out of this

find one of those mini propane canisters (you know, for camping stoves). Or even a paintball CO2 canister. Those are refillable. Then use the nozzle like you linked at harborfreight. There's most definitely a way to get it to fit together.

refilling the canister safely is a different story, though.

edit: go blow something up! http://hackaday.com/2008/07/14/refillable-canned-air/ lol

I have one of those, it's not as powerful as canned air but it gets the job done. Also doubles as a hair dryer.

You must not have much hair LOL.

I have a pair of these, they work good for keyboard, but not for getting that heavy dust off an old system

Back