Recent trouble connecting to 3dgamers.com when using router

I am having difficulty properly connecting to 3dgamers.com website on three different computers when using my brand new Linksys WRT54GS ver.7 router or my older Linksys WRT54G ver.2 router. This just started happening 1-2 months ago with out any network, PC or router configuration changes. When connecting through the router from any PC it takes the site 60-90 seconds to load every time but will eventually load. All links on that site take the same amount of time. I can download files from 3dgamers through the router at normal broadband speed without a problem though. When I connect directly through my cable modem the site loads quikly and normally.

I have spent an evening "chatting" with 4 different Lynksys Live Chat representatives changing numerous router settings, factory resetting and doing a firmware upgrade with out any results. I have contacted 3dgamers who could not help me either. I have also spent time browsing the Linksys forums and reading on some similar situations but none of the suggestions have helped.

Has any one else had this problem in general or specifically with 3dgamers.com?

• The problem started 1-2 months ago
  • Problem is only when connecting through either router, direct through modem works fine
  • All PCs on the router have this problem
  • The problem only happens with 3dgamers and happens every time
  • I am running WinXP Pro SP2 & using IE7

Can anyone help?
Thanks.

Back