• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent games that work well with Crossfire?

290X

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 1, 2013
Messages
230
So, have there been any recent releases that work well with crossfire? I'm tired of having to disable it on RadeonPro, because it seems like a lot of recent titles aren't playing so nicely with it.

Just curious.
 
i had a couple 280x in crossfire and ended up taking it out so things would run smoother. so no good news from me sorry
 
Wait? There are games that work with Crossfire? :) I thought it was on each user to create a driver that worked with games they want to play. If they cared they’d keep a list and keep it up to date with if when info on games that work or have issues.
 
Wait? There are games that work with Crossfire? :) I thought it was on each user to create a driver that worked with games they want to play. If they cared they’d keep a list and keep it up to date with if when info on games that work or have issues.

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering. I think the only semi-recent game I've actually had any luck with is Sniper Elite III. Not only does that one work, it's damn near a 100% increase.
 
Back
Top