Receiving work issues

BillR

Born Again Cynic
I have two machines that can't receiver work. This does happen from time to time, with luck they will fix it by tommorow, wait, it is tommorow. Perhaps later today;)

I've 3 SMP clients trying to get work.
And it taken over 5 hours before other SMP clients got work.

Stanford knows about it and has hopefully tweaked the servers

Luck ......... :D

Same here. Two of my machines were waiting, but one DL a WU a little over an hour ago. The other one is still waiting. Anyone know what's going on?

I checked my boxen around 10 pm tonight when I got home. Most of my SMP boxen had been hung up some or all of the day... but now they seem to be okay.

I got that unable to connect stuff about 0.0.0.0

Seems like Stanford got the issue resolved. Must have been a server glitch that happens once in a while.

Seems like Stanford got the issue resolved. Must have been a server glitch that happens once in a while.

yes, it's a combination of a server credit service (the program who review received WU and give a credit in the stats) upgrade which caused the bunch to not be credited in a timely manner. This one is fixed since it will be credited with a delay. Another issue is that one server is seriously backlogged so it is rejecting connections, hence the 0.0.0.0.

By now, everything should be back in business.

yes, it's a combination of a server credit service (the program who review received WU and give a credit in the stats) upgrade which caused the bunch to not be credited in a timely manner. This one is fixed since it will be credited with a delay. Another issue is that one server is seriously backlogged so it is rejecting connections, hence the 0.0.0.0.

By now, everything should be back in business.

Mabye some of us at the [H]orde could take up a collection so that Stanford could buy some decent hardware. :rolleyes: I could loan them some of my servers.

Back