So I have been wanting to upgrde my PC audio.
Just purchased the Titanium HD. Have been using my onboard up until now.
Was surfing for a good speaker set when it occured to me that I have my receiver sitting on the shelf.
It is a 10yr old Technicians 5.1 reciever.
Current plan is to connect my PC and Xbox PC to it.
What would be some good speakers and sub to connect. Would like a 2.1 or 3.1 setup. Nothing to crazy or $$$.
Just purchased the Titanium HD. Have been using my onboard up until now.
Was surfing for a good speaker set when it occured to me that I have my receiver sitting on the shelf.
It is a 10yr old Technicians 5.1 reciever.
Current plan is to connect my PC and Xbox PC to it.
What would be some good speakers and sub to connect. Would like a 2.1 or 3.1 setup. Nothing to crazy or $$$.