• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Receiver FM/AM antena??

bennetvu

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
456
I bought a receive (Pioneer VSX-453) on ebay but it doesn't come with a FM/AM antena and the one I have at home is different so I was wondering if anyone know where I can get one that's compatilble. Thanks
 
on the back of my reciver at least, their is a thumb screw that is labeled fm antena. get a piece of wire(1 side of the scrap piece of speaker wire is fine) strip an inch of the insulation off. then wrap that end around the screw post and tighten it down. then u are done
 
Back
Top