Received 8800 GT from XFX

sweet,i get mines Friday,im in nyc,i didnt know it comes with company of heroes,that makes it even sweeter if so.

Edit:eek:ops sorry it looks like the the face of the card it just a COH decal,still sweet.

xfx always has that beast on its cards. Now if you want to know his name your going to have to email Xfx about that one..lol.

how much did oyu guys pick up the card for ? I got the same exact card for 296 =) I dont feel bad paying that much There was nothing in my rig i sold my 8800gts 640 and needed something FAST

lucky you guys....

I wanted to get company of hereos with my card but everyone was out of stock. Zip zoom fly was the only place that even had the friggen card, and it came with Lost Planet..

how much did oyu guys pick up the card for ? I got the same exact card for 296 =) I dont feel bad paying that much There was nothing in my rig i sold my 8800gts 640 and needed something FAST

I got in on the deal......
I got the base model@600 MHz for 249......I opted for ground shipping and I think the total was 255.
I didnt know there were goodies included, sweet.
Mine is scheduled to arrive Monday, XFX was really a pleasure to deal with, I've never purchased one of their cards......so I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks again to [H] and XFX.

In preparation I made it to the local Circuit City just in time to intercept their tiny shipment of Crysis boxes and snagged the regular version of it and got my $10 giftcard. Now if only they would get Call of Duty 4 in stock for PC so I could get it for $40 and apply the giftcard to it also. =P

Back