Reccomend me some good games LG Optimus S

Krieger91

[H]ard|Gawd
I have had my phone for about two weeks and I would like to get a few games for when I'm bored at my university or whenever, unfortunately my phone only has a 600mz processor and cannot run the coolest games :(

yes, it certainly can. The chip the phone uses is an underclocked snapdragon, so feel free to install Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Rocket Bunnies, etc.

I have had my phone for about two weeks and I would like to get a few games for when I'm bored at my university or whenever, unfortunately my phone only has a 600mz processor and cannot run the coolest games :(

Keep in mind its also a dual core cpu (600mhz for apps and a dedicated 400mhz core for the modem) and has a dedicated gpu (adreno 200)

yes, it certainly can. The chip the phone uses is an underclocked snapdragon, so feel free to install Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Rocket Bunnies, etc.

Oh, I thought I could run those, but I was talking more like amazing games as in.. the new dungeon defenders game and whatnot. I think it has a 800mhz requirement.

The Dungeon Defenders game isnt even out until the 23rd, so... Hard to tell now. It should work fine with Pocket Legends though.

The Dungeon Defenders game isnt even out until the 23rd, so... Hard to tell now. It should work fine with Pocket Legends though.

I know, I just read that off a press release earlier, so it might not be true.

Not exactly. It's made by Qualcomm, but it's an ARMv6 CPU, not ARMv7 like the Snapdragon. More comparable to the CPU in the HTC Aria and Lengend.

Back