Reccomend half-height PCI wireless g adapter

Nasty_Savage

Extremely [H]
New Dell 620 machines only accept half hight cards...since I hate USB anything, anyone know of a half height card I can use?

netgear and linksys both have half-height pci wireless cards i would go with the netgear though

But will it fit in the micro atx case? It needs a half height face plate. :mad:

I had an old d-link 802.11b that came with a half height faceplate. If it doesn't, you do own a dremel, right nasty?

I ordered 2 of these right here for my 2 SFF Dell boxes. They came with the half height brackets, although I dont see them in this picture anymore. Check with NewEgg to make sure they still come with them before you order. They are cheap and kick ass! Excellent signal strength. Fast throughput speed. I am extremely pleased with this card. Its better than any linksys, netgear, or dlink that I ever owned. Just make sure you get the latest drivers. It even comes with Access Point software that allows you to use the computer as a wireless access point. :D

sandmanx said:
I had an old d-link 802.11b that came with a half height faceplate. If it doesn't, you do own a dremel, right nasty?

They don't pay me enough to use a dremel when they refuse to listen to me and get cutesy worthless SFF machines like the Optiplex GX620. I ordered them a Cisco Aironet card for like 250 bucks :D

/edit Plus installation! :p HAHAHAHAHAHA! I will have my revenge against the noobies! :D

Back