Rebates.. are they commonly american express cards?

Zarich

Limp Gawd
I just threw my 670 into my machine and started processing the rebate.
But my only option was an American Express card. My last rebates years ago were all checks. Is this the way now?

Yup... You get a prepaid credit card... I've always gotten Amex, which is natural since no one else takes Amex around here.

Be careful with the time limit on these cards. After a year they hit you with $3 per month charge until the card is worthless!

I've always been sent prepaid Visa cards. The most annoying part was that they couldn't be used at gas stations which is about the only convenient place to use the exact amount on a $20-50 card.

When I get the Visa/Amex cards I just go to Amazon and purchase a gift card for myself then apply it to my account.

I've always been sent prepaid Visa cards. The most annoying part was that they couldn't be used at gas stations which is about the only convenient place to use the exact amount on a $20-50 card.

I've used one at a gas station here (in phoenix). They pull the cash out first, then apply the cash to your pump, but you can't pay with it at the pump.

Back