• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

rear view mirror

Toconator

[H]ard DCOTM January 2026
Joined
Jul 8, 2005
Messages
880
Well I've been trading places with Cypher for the last week or so but I see he's a couple steps ahead of me today. Let's check the rear view mirror ... Ah, rIg0r_m0rTiS is steadily mowing in my direction (congrats on top 100 rIg0r) and behind him is ... Tobit ! on a giant RIDE'EM MOWER :eek: !!! I think it has TEETH on the front ! Godammit, I need a helmet and flakjacket ...
 
What the hell are you talking about? Folding? :p

edit: stupid me, thought this was General Gaming. Carry on.
 
I remeber my mowing days of old.

Enjoy it.

Only way not to get mowed is moar "D"!
 
Haha yeah I noticed that too. When my bigadv drops Monday morning Ill put a nice distance between us though :p

I am not looking forward to Tobit mowing me though. In all fairness the only reason I mowed him was because he left for a bit. Paybacks a bitch I guess :D
 
Back
Top