• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Rear speaker placement problem

  • Thread starter Deleted member 80813
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 80813

Guest
I am moving my computer set up out into the dining room for a few months while I renovate my home office. I need some way to mount my rear speakers. Wall and ceiling mounting are out as the rear wall is 15 feet behind me and the ceiling is 10 feet high. I really dont want stands as they would be in the way and tripping over wires.

TimKLL has a good setup , but I need something that does NOT bolt to the desk.
I remember seeing a cantilevered setup simular to this a few years back the was free standing. Anyone have a link?
 
Hofy said:
I am moving my computer set up out into the dining room for a few months while I renovate my home office. I need some way to mount my rear speakers. Wall and ceiling mounting are out as the rear wall is 15 feet behind me and the ceiling is 10 feet high. I really dont want stands as they would be in the way and tripping over wires.

TimKLL has a good setup , but I need something that does NOT bolt to the desk.
I remember seeing a cantilevered setup simular to this a few years back the was free standing. Anyone have a link?
lets see - you have pretty much eliminated all your options. Why don't you go without them for a few months until you move back. Then they will only sound that much better. Otherwise, get a pair of stands to put them on and some of those things that hold your wires down flat
 
You could pay a neighborhood kid to hold the speakers for you ;)

Seriously not sure what else would work for you given the limitations you have given.
 
Back
Top