Realtime CryptoCurrency Profitability Thread

Archaea

[H]F Junkie
I thought it might be fun to make a thread where we share among the hardforum community what pools and algorithms are doing well for us in realtime. Share the wealth among a small group of peers on this particular forum. I realize this is extremely volatile, and 30 minutes after posting it may not be the same data - but it is exciting to chase those spikey highs when you can. So I'll start:

List Pool, Algorithm, Profitability, and clockspeed settings if relevant...

Lyra2REv2 is hot right now on miningpoolhub. Making $9.08 per day on a undervolted 1080TI. (70% power target).

I think the cryptocurrency audience is small enough on this particular forum, that the couple people here or there that swing back and forth to catch the highs won't really impact profitability in any major way for those that share.

Well if you have any Vegas or have a rig that's good at cryptonight, electroneum's difficulty has been halved since the dump off today. And electroneum.space is just shredding through blocks today. With my setup I earned like 500 coins today. Monero's value is on fire right now too, so if you want to sell it when you get it that's the place to be (for vegas).

Ahh i was wondering what was going on with ETC. I only had a 1 cpu doing it and i am doing nearly 80 coins a day.

Back