• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

RealTemp Problem: Driver Not Loaded?

AVAFREAK182

2[H]4U
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,645
realtempproblem.jpg


WTF? Anyone had this problem before?

See system specs in sig.

Also, how do I uninstall RealTemp?
 
I must say im not familiar with this error, but just using common sense, i would first try running it as Adminsitrator. :D
 
I know, but you would need to right click the EXE and hit "Run As Administrator". I have no idea why, but try that.
 
Running programs from within an Administrator account in Vista doesn't actually give the program full privileges. You need to manually select Run As Administrator from the right-click menu to do so. You can also set it to always run as administrator through the program properties.
 
Love this place, had this error on startup on a comp I set up for my Dad.

Thanks for this info.
 
I have the same problem with Windows 7 64bit but the run as administrator doesn't solved the problem.
 
Back
Top