• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Realtek HD Audio Complaining Microsoft Bus Driver?

DasFox

Limp Gawd
Joined
Oct 13, 2005
Messages
479
I'm trying to install the latest Realtek audio codec into my system and when I try and install it, I get a pop up:

http://img86.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen8go.jpg

What seems to be the problem I have all of my drivers installed, this is a nForce4 board and I have the nForce drivers installed.

The only thing I have done to the box is kill quite a few of the Services I don't use, need.
Can't see where there would be anything in there that effects this.

I'm running XP Pro SP2 with DX9c.

THANKS
 
Ok crap:

1. Codec Supporting: ALC880, ALC882, ALC883, ALC885, ALC861, ALC260, ALC262

I have ALC850

Or can I get it to work?
 
Back
Top