• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Realtek ALC850 Driver Help

AJaxx.

n00b
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
31
As the title says I need some information on drivers for the Realtek ALC850 onboard audio. I've googled it of course and found mixed results so I just wanted to hear from the Hard guys because you guys always give good advice :). Thanks a lot for any help.
 
AJaxx. said:
As the title says I need some information on drivers for the Realtek ALC850 onboard audio. I've googled it of course and found mixed results so I just wanted to hear from the Hard guys because you guys always give good advice :). Thanks a lot for any help.
Well right from the realtek website: http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/dlac97-2.aspx?lineid=5&famid=12&series=8&Software=True

It mentions the ALC850 a few times in the change log so I'll assume this is what you are looking for. Best of luck!
 
What motherboard are you using? If by any chance you have an Asus board, they supply updated AC97 drivers on their support site.
 
they are readily available on realtek's website...

click ftp link big fat duck gave you..those are the best and most recent.
 
Back
Top