Aug 28, 2006 #1 F Flyboat Gawd Joined Jan 14, 2006 Messages 630 Who has 1.36 version of Realtek onboard audio driver? I tried 1.37, it install skytel automatically, and there is no way to uninstall it.
Who has 1.36 version of Realtek onboard audio driver? I tried 1.37, it install skytel automatically, and there is no way to uninstall it.
Aug 28, 2006 #2 E Eva_Unit_0 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jun 1, 2005 Messages 1,991 linky hooray for googling for "realtek 1.36" first link edit: just to check, are you looking for HD or non-HD drivers?
linky hooray for googling for "realtek 1.36" first link edit: just to check, are you looking for HD or non-HD drivers?
Aug 28, 2006 #3 F Flyboat Gawd Joined Jan 14, 2006 Messages 630 HD, I try that. Unfortunately, the link doesn't work
Aug 28, 2006 #4 E Eva_Unit_0 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jun 1, 2005 Messages 1,991 hmmmmm...you're right. And all the other sites I find that have a download link also point to that same dead mirror. Odd.
hmmmmm...you're right. And all the other sites I find that have a download link also point to that same dead mirror. Odd.
Aug 28, 2006 #5 F Flyboat Gawd Joined Jan 14, 2006 Messages 630 I found the driver on a foreign web site. Thanks the reply.