Realms Beyond

Looks like a real nice looking Ultima clone I wish it wasn't turn based but whatever I'll take it.

Last edited:

Looks like a real nice looking Ultima clone I wish it wasn't turn based but whatever I'll take it.

Why? It seems to me that most people prefer a true turn based system versus real time with pause. I definitely do and since I love and follow the development of just about every isometric rpg I read a lot of similar comments.

I just want free flowing combat like they had in Ultima Online no game has had that since everything with 3-D Like with the ability to move around on the map and sync into dungeons.

It looks good but not sure how immersive it will be looks like turned based UO.

I've been following this title closely since it was known as Chaos Chronicles (under a previous development team).

I definitely wouldn't make any judgement based on the Combat Beta which was just a demo put together to give a taste off their systems to people who pledged. I'm really interested in how the map and travel systems work out as I'm a big fan of exploring wilderness over going from key area to key area.

For those interested, here's what the game used to look like:

I've been following this title closely since it was known as Chaos Chronicles (under a previous development team).

I definitely wouldn't make any judgement based on the Combat Beta which was just a demo put together to give a taste off their systems to people who pledged. I'm really interested in how the map and travel systems work out as I'm a big fan of exploring wilderness over going from key area to key area.

For those interested, here's what the game used to look like:

You guys should be playing Grim Dawn or temple of elemental evil.

Something I'll keep an eye on. First glance it looks like pretty generic D&D. Not a bad thing, but for me the story will make or break it.

Game is Dead in the Water it was a Kickstarter game but never could make it fully released bunch of messages on Steam about it.

Man, when I saw this thread updated I thought you were going to say they finally announced plans to continue working on it!! :(

The information we have is that something happened and one of the co-owners either stopped working on it or took another job or something, but he won't release the rights so that Peter (Hobgoblin) can continue working on it with alternate funding sources.

RPGWatch forums have some threads on it.

Back