Jun 4, 2009 #1 H Hulk Supreme [H]ardness Joined Nov 4, 2005 Messages 6,279 I have two speakers, both are rated at 135db each. If I play both at the same time what db will I be at?
I have two speakers, both are rated at 135db each. If I play both at the same time what db will I be at?
Jun 4, 2009 #2 A ashmedai [H]F Junkie Joined Feb 26, 2005 Messages 12,399 IIRC, 138 dB. Been a while since I needed to know this though. Note taht the rated SPL doesn't mean shit in practice, so the question based on it doesn't give you a very worthwhile answer either.
IIRC, 138 dB. Been a while since I needed to know this though. Note taht the rated SPL doesn't mean shit in practice, so the question based on it doesn't give you a very worthwhile answer either.