Really persistent stuck pixel on U2410...

Surfaced

n00b
Joined
Oct 20, 2011
Messages
21
One blazing red pixel in a sea of 2.3 million others has been the cause of recurring nightmares ever since I got this U2410 from eBay last month.

Funny how one little bastard can ruin everything, eh?

So I tried:
- tapping it,
- power-off/on with a wet cloth's pressure
- JscreenFix

He just won't die.

Any other ideas?
Maybe he'll just leave on his own?
There's no way a stuck pixel can be permanent, right??:eek:
 
Yes, they can be permanent. That's why people refer to them as stuck. Sounds like you got bamboozled. :-(
 
Dont feel bad, I recently got a NEW u3011 from dell.. Not 1, not 2, but THREE!!! stuck pixels. Christmas colors too it would seem. 1 green, 1 red, 1 white....
 
Dont feel bad, I recently got a NEW u3011 from dell.. Not 1, not 2, but THREE!!! stuck pixels. Christmas colors too it would seem. 1 green, 1 red, 1 white....

At least you got yours from Dell so you can return it. I'm stuck (Get it?) with this one.
 
Back
Top