• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Really need to sell some stuff

Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Messages
996
Bills are piling up and I need to make some money. Prefer paypal payment.

GameCube Bundle:

System w/cables, memory card, 2 third-party Spider-Man and Venom themed
controllers; also have the box and paperwork.
Games include: Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles & Sonic Mega Collection (players
choice version): Looking for $40 + 1/2 actual shipping costs

PS2 Games Bundle:

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (Greatest Hits)
BloodRayne 2 (Opened, but never played)
Darkwatch
I-Ninja
The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (Opened, but never played)
PlayStation Underground JamPack Vol. 10
Ratchet & Clank (Disk only)
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain (Opened, but never played)

Looking for $40 shipped for the lot

Nvidia Geforce 7800GT w/aftermarket cooling. I was able to overclock this
stable at speeds better than the 7800GTX; which is still listed in my sig.
No box or manual or anything; PCI-Express
just the card. Looking for $60 shipped.

All prices are assuming I'm shipping within the US. Sorry, but it'll be a bit higher
for Canada and elsewhere.


Thanks for looking!
 
Has that always been in the rules? I could swear I've posted a link to my profile on that site before without issue. Anyway, removed the link. Guess I'll just edit my post when I'm not feeling lazy, to add other stuff to it. xD
 
Back
Top