Reality's FS Thread ( Updated often )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
PAYPAL ONLY (Prices include shipping)

I reserve the right to decline sale to any member to protect myself from fraudulent transactions.

Asus P8Z68-V/GEN3

This is fresh back from RMA (I believe they installed a new bios chip, as the board had CPU_LED error after flashing to the latest BIOS, you can find my post history here to verify I had this issue)

I will include the ASUS RMA Documentation form stating that the board I'm selling is the same that was repaired.


$90 Shipped CONUS

Ebay BIN Search for this board: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sop=15&_sacat=0&_nkw=Asus+P8Z68-V+GEN3&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1
Newegg search for this board (includes Open Box): http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...odeId=1&Description=asus+P8z68-v+gen3&x=0&y=0
Heatware:
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=76028
 
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Bump

if interested in the Vita please make me an offer, need to sell this :)
 
Bump

Just to give anybody who might be interested in the vita an idea of how much they're saving if they buy my stuff:

Vita 3G+Wifi: $299
Carrying Case: $17.99
Dungeon Hunter: $39.99
Little Deviants: $29.99
Accidental Damage Warranty: $69.99
16GB Card: $49.99
Total (New): $507.94

Look at my price. Over 1/2 off. This thing has very little mileage on it (Beat DHA and it hasn't been touched since)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top