• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Real 5.25" Bay LCD Screen?

Synomenon

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Feb 10, 2007
Messages
7,662
Anyone know if there are any real LCD screens / monitors that are made to fit in a standard 5.25" drive bay?

I'm looking for something similar to this car stereo's screen, but that fits in a 5.25" drive bay and can be used as an extra monitor:
JVC_KD-AVX77_Angle.jpg
 
Last edited:
I know. That's all I've seen. What I'm looking for is a screen that will fit / take up only one 5.25" drive bay.
 
I know. That's all I've seen. What I'm looking for is a screen that will fit / take up only one 5.25" drive bay.

There is a mod w/ a pull out, flip up monitor I was going to post but the forum(damn u Steeve for tripping on the cord!) down at the time.
 
Like I mentioned, I've seen those retracting screens that they make for 5.25" bays, but that's not what I'm looking for. All I'm looking for is a LCD screen / monitor that is made to fit in a 5.25" drive bay. A long, wide screen, just like the one on the head unit I linked to in the OP.
 
Back
Top