RE7 VR

I gave up. I don't think it is going to happen. Originally I was under the impression it was a 1 year exclusive and would drop on PC with the final DLC. There has not been a single peep about it since the original release that I've seen.

I gave up. I don't think it is going to happen. Originally I was under the impression it was a 1 year exclusive and would drop on PC with the final DLC. There has not been a single peep about it since the original release that I've seen.

The year will be up in Jan, so if they plan to do it we probably won't hear anything until after the exclusive deal is up. Either that it will be something they stealth add. If they feel its worth doing.

I haven't actually experienced the VR PS4 version, but I wasn't blown away by what I heard. I think you're locked to 90 degree turns which would be really limiting after experiencing PC VR games. Also, I have found that reading text is just not really feasible in this VR gen. Yeah, I can put my nose against the panels in DCS world and read what the switches say, but it isn't fun. There are several mystery games in my collection that'll never get played because they depend on a lot of reading.

Those were some of the reasons I just talked myself out of it anyways. I'd love for them to release it tomorrow, amped up a little for PC, but I think it is safe to say at this point it isn't happening.

I haven't actually experienced the VR PS4 version, but I wasn't blown away by what I heard. I think you're locked to 90 degree turns which would be really limiting after experiencing PC VR games. Also, I have found that reading text is just not really feasible in this VR gen. Yeah, I can put my nose against the panels in DCS world and read what the switches say, but it isn't fun. There are several mystery games in my collection that'll never get played because they depend on a lot of reading.

Those were some of the reasons I just talked myself out of it anyways. I'd love for them to release it tomorrow, amped up a little for PC, but I think it is safe to say at this point it isn't happening.

You're not limited to 90 degree turns.

The year will be up in Jan, so if they plan to do it we probably won't hear anything until after the exclusive deal is up. Either that it will be something they stealth add. If they feel its worth doing.

I didn't realize it was January, thought it had been a year already. That's good news, still hope I guess.

You're not limited to 90 degree turns.

My bad. Could have sworn my coworker described it that way.

Here's to me being wrong all around, lol :)

Back