• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

RDPclip.exe on W2k3 term server

locrawler

n00b
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
17
I currently use RDPclip on w2k term servers(TS) to copy & paste from client to session desktop. And it works quite well.
I'm doing some testing with w2k3 TS and "copy & paste" doesn't seem to work. I thought this was native for w2k3 TS; is it?
I've looked on MS knowledge base and couldn't find really anything. Has everyone been working with this on w2k3?

Thanks.
 
Back
Top