RCT3 or NFS UG2

xdviper

Gawd
hmm....i have $60 sitting right next to me waiting to be spent. I want these two games but i cant decide what to go for.. roller coaster tycoon 3 or nfs undeground 3...they are both my fav type of game....wat would u get :confused:

i got both and enjoyed them, but if i had to choose one, go with nfs ug2

Need for Speed Underground 2, or FlatOut (a racing game that uses the same physics engine as HL2)

go download it hahaha j/k :p don't want the fbi knocking on ur door 12 o'clock at night hehe

but another vote for nfs:u2 hehehe nice game.. and the girl is hot too haha

RTC 3 was dissappointing? I always liked the notion of riding your own coasters...I would get the game just to build some massive coaster and then ride it...while playing on an HDTV and a vibrating chair....barf bag here I come :D

RCT3 is great. except all the problems with it. but they fixed alot of those problems with the patch and the next patch will fix even more. i have both and probably like rct3 a little better.

RCT3was a letdown for me. I skipped RCT2, and have had RCT1 for years. The inability to make simple tunnels without massive workarounds, the guest problems and the lack of real new attractions are my biggest beefs.

Pehaps these issues will be fixed in a patch, time will tell.

Back