RC Stuff. Come look and indulge your childhood

eViL_M@LuM

Crosshair's Nephew
Everything is for sale but is eligible for trade towards crawler/scaler.

You wont see the radio geared pictured with everything, but ALL of these are considered RTR minus batteries.

First up is my freshly built AE SC10 4x4. This truck is loaded with a MMP matched to a 4pole 3800kv castle motor. It's controled with a 2.4ghz TQ Traxxas 2channel system. The steering servo is a High Torque Hitec HS-645MG. The body is custome painted with a Metallic Green on Black Monster energy theme. I'm not going to say the body is perfect. I can say it has less than 30mins of runtime on the whole truck. I have over $650 invested in the setup. There are a few minor scratches on the lexan from a couple of bumps but no cracks and no major damage. It comes with the stock wheels and tires, manuals for the truck, radio, and MMP. Also included is a CC Field programmer with Clink cable. It will be shipped either UPS or USPS with Signature confirmation and insurance of the buyers choice, however on the shipping I will cover the first $20, after that it will be compensated by the buyer. I would like $525 for the truck OR I will trade for an equal crawler or scaler. I'm new to scaling and crawling but I have the glorious power of google. I would love a Hilux Hi-Lift or a Tundra Hi-Lift

Next up... My nitro setups. I've decided that I just dont have the desire to deal with nitro anymore. I unfortunately live in a state where the weather is so erratic, that your tuning from yesterday is obsolete today.

HPI RS4 3 EVO RTR - Just add Fuel....

This is a 67 vette body on the RS4 3 EVO. It has a Tstar 3.0 engine with roto start. I will include the HPI roto start with a 1500mah battery as well as a tower hobbies Glow igniter and peak ac/dc charger. I upgrade the turnbuckles to match the chassis with Purple annodized GPM aluminum ones. I also installed hardened nickel CVD's, and a lightweight purple flywheel. It will include a DTX1600mah receiver pack. This car is stupid fast, a neighbor of mine is a cop and clocked it at 56mph before I had to brake. I'd assume it'd be faster if there were more room. I have $450 invested in this car. I will include extra glow plugs, manuals, parts trees I can find, multiple sets of tires, tools, ect.. even the box if you choose. This will sound stupid cheap. Especially for a 3month old car, but I'd like to get $150 + half shipping.

Next is a Duratrax Warhead Evo RTR... You'll need rotostart, glow igniter, fuel.
I bought this from a coworker, fully rebuilt all the missing parts, which includes a new front and rear skid plate, metal spur gear, hardened clutch bell, racing clutch, fuel filter, new tank, new piston/sleeve, new trans servo, replaced receiver with a used but functional 3chl, you get a 1600mah receiver pack as well. The engine is on tank 4 of break in. I just dont have time to tune it each day to break in. I'm losing my butt on this sale but I'll take $120 + half shipping

Next up is a CC CM36-4600kv castle motor. It came with my MMP and wasnt right for the SC10 so it was quickly replaced with the 4pole 3800. This motor has 5minutes. Thats right it's freaking NEW. And if you buy it new you're paying between 70-90 bux. I'd like $50 shipped.

PROLINE - Sand Paw x 2 on RPM Revolver 12mm Hex wheels - Used on my 2wd slash down in florida for beach fun. Here's a link to towerhobbies where I bought them http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXDT99
PROLINE - The Edge x 2 Front on RPM Revolver 12mm Hex wheels - Used as my steering tires for the same slash in the sand. Another link to the item at tower found here http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXDX57
The wheels look like this http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXWSN3
I'd like $30 shipped for the set. Still nearly new only used 3 days at the beach and now they're in my tool box.

Name is Steven Stroud
I'm located in Bowling Green, Ky
I work for Gary Force Toyota as an auto tech
my cell is 231-215-0419 - text is preferred or call between 8am-6pm CST
my paypal is [email protected]
link to my heatware is http://heatware.com/user_directory.php?searchQuery=cod_evil

Back