RC Helicopter With .45 Caliber Gun

heres one with a shotgun
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bZCH1492CzA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bZCH1492CzA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

There will be a day soon when we can all fight our wars from the comfort of our own easy chairs, and the future soldier will be a foul mouth teenager with zits that keeps pwning everyone in quake and bf2.
Jonathan Wendell will be a four star general :). The future is scary indeed.

do any of you even own a gun?

this is against regulations...

Haha I was playing around with a cheap RC Helicopter the other day.
They should market it as a great stocking stuffer.

please cite exact local, state, and federal guidelines they are in violation of?

and yes, i own multiple...Glock 36, Maverick 88 12ga sawed off & pistol gripped, and a SKS "Assault Rifle" with dragunov stock, bipod, scope, and detachable mags...

the only way this could be in violation of anything is regarding the trigger mechanism...which appears to be one shell per press of a remote button and NOT some sort of complete modification allowing sustained/"full auto" fire...

i'm sure they researched prior to the building and publicizing of such on the WWW...

please cite exact local, state, and federal guidelines they are in violation of?

and yes, i own multiple...Glock 36, Maverick 88 12ga sawed off & pistol gripped, and a SKS "Assault Rifle" with dragunov stock, bipod, scope, and detachable mags...

the only way this could be in violation of anything is regarding the trigger mechanism...which appears to be one shell per press of a remote button and NOT some sort of complete modification allowing sustained/"full auto" fire...

i'm sure they researched prior to the building and publicizing of such on the WWW...

the weapon it self isnt the issue

the issue IIRC is that its on a flying model
id have to dig up the laws but FAA has issues with it

I own a rifle and two pistols. My brother owns a pistol and a shotgun, and my dad owns one more pistol, three rifles, and an old shotgun he doesn't use because my brother's shotgun is too new and awesome.

Yeah. Guns kinda run in the family. Kinda need them when you live in the middle of nowhere, wyoming.... :p

While this might not be illegal now, if it becomes mainstream it's way too cool for them to not make some kind of lame law against it.

Nice how he built that so the helicopter doesn't get knocked out of the sky from the kickback. I was expecting it to at least lurch back a few inches, but it didn't budge.

Back