Razor mice deals...

tapehands

n00b
http://store.razerzone.com/

Razor Boomslang 2100 for $29.99 - these used to go for over $90...and they were only the 2000 dpi models...and i used to have to walk 12 miles in the snow for an 80mm case fan. but that's besides the point.

Razor Diamondback optical for $59.99 (they also seem to have two different colour schemes... X_x that's why i didn't post a link) - this is a 1600dpi optical mouse. 1600. not 800 like some other optical mice that are a tad bit overpriced. o_O

can you tell i'm a razor-lover? :D

Hmmm, I need a new mouse, and this seems like a real good deal... so the question is, Boomer or a MX1000 for $30 more?

ive had a razor boomslang2100 for about 4 months now, and i wouldn't recommend it. It takes a week just to get used to the speed. and after a month or so the black stuff wears off and the ball gets dirty and lags. So annoying. this is the last ball mouse I will ever buy no matter what the dpi is

too bad this price has been listed on the site for over 3-4 weeks now

I've got a razor boomslang. It really is wonderful for gaming- nice and light, very accurate. You will have to clean it like hella often though. This is definately my last ball mouse. How many DPI does the mx10000 have?

DPI isn't everything - it only really matters if you use a very high sensitivity. Usually so high, that it isn't even an issue, and 800 dpi is fine.

Also, all ball mice have problems - you can't move them too fast.

Due to the fact that the ball spins two little wheels inside, and these wheels trigger optical sensors, if the wheels spin faster than the optical sensors can keep up with, your mouse cursor WILL tweak out.

Razor mice are only good for those who like VERY high sensitivity, as in one stroke across the mouse pad would turn you around about 5 times. If you play with that, then the mouse would be great for you. Anything lower, and it will not even come close to an optical mouse.

If you're willing to look, Tom's Hardware has a review of the razor mice, and they don't seem to give a good opinion of it. I resent the one I had, and ended up sending it back 2 weeks after I first received it.

Back