A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I just got one of these mice and the main left button squeaks everytime I use it, drives me nuts. Anyone else have one that squeaks ? Just wondering if they all do it or if I'm going to send it back for another.
its comon, just try to wear it down. if your not that patient there a guide somewhere that unvolves takeing it apart and fixing the problem but i dont remember where
I've had mine for about 2 weeks, and my left button is still squeaking.. but it's starting to improve.. It will wear down is most people's experience.. If you really want, you can try and quicken the process, but you'll void the warranty