Razer Tron mouse $35 shipped

I really wonder how much more they could have accomplished or how much cheaper this would be if they hadn't put a speaker inside of it. The glow-in-the-dark mouse pad on the other hand, is pretty cool, though it is also kind of gimmicky. I also don't get why high end mouses never have horizontal buttons on the scroll wheel. It strikes me as one of the best places to put buttons after the thumb area.

EDIT: Aside from the gimmicky stuff this is a really good mouse for the price. Read HardwareHeaven's review. They basically said it's a great mouse but there are better alternatives if you are paying $80 for it. It got 9/10 overall and that's taking into account that it got 7/10 for value. At $35 shipped this is a bargain priced Razer Deathadder.

http://www.hardwareheaven.com/revie...nd-mat-review-user-experience-conclusion.html

Last edited:
damn this is tempting. I've been using the same Razer Lachesis for years now and it's starting to crap out on me a little-by-little.

Also it's a new product so full warranty and 5600 dpi it's a really good deal. DeathAdder only 3500 dpi I think, so this is a high end mouse for $35. Nice find OP.

Just a heads up, reviews state this is a smaller mouse, so if you have big hands like I do you may want to avoid this deal.

Bought a few of these awhile back. Definitely a small mouse, has a glossy finish and feel. It's accurate and the cable is high quality though. Glides super smooth across a Ratpad. For $35 it's an awesome deal, I bought a few for my guests.

In 4 1 and seems like an awesome deal for an excellent mouse. Thanks OP!

Would you guys say this is the size of a default dell mouse?

Damn, for the price it's really hard to pass up... but I have a Razer Orochi for my laptop, and a Razer Mamba for my desktop. And someone is selling a Razer Mamba on craigslist for $60 in my area so.... I think I'm going to pass.

I really really need a new mouse, but this one just looks too small for me.

Im Tempted... But I want to go all wireless. Sitting in my Living room using my 52" Sammy Cords stretching everywhere sucks.

I got one of these, and to be honest I don't like it at all...
It's a solid mouse (quality, etc), but I really don't like its design.

In for one. Needed a new mouse. My Diamondback 3G is starting to kick the bucket...perfect timing. Thanks OP.

Woot had these up for the same price a while ago; I bought one and don't regret it one bit. Very nice mouse, although the shape is a turnoff in the first few minutes. You get used to it so quickly though.

I also like the feel of the wheel and the fact that it has four side buttons.

Last edited:
Can anyone comment on the size is it more like G9 or G500?

Back