Razer RMAs

Panda Man

Limp Gawd
I was just wondering if perhaps anyone who has experience RMAing with Razer could clear up my worries. I had a pair of razer barracuda HP-1 headphones just die completely on me randomly, on Christmas day.... heh, anyways, after exchanging emails with razer support, they gave me an RMA number and RMA instructions, and I did everything exactly the way they instructed. I'm a bit worried because I haven't received word from Razer yet. They received the package on Friday (Jan 11), but I only know that because of delivery confirmation. Granted I'm probably just paranoid, I figured I would have gotten an email letting me know they received it or if/when the replacement was sent out. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Thanks for reading!

as with all companies it needs to be sorted even though it was recieved, possibly even tested.

with my dead OCZ 1GB drive, it took them a FULL WEEK to "analyze" or "process" the RMA submission after they had received the package and send a replacement drive out, however they did fedex overnight

But at the same time, they emailed you letting you know that they got it though, right? I'm just worried because I never heard anything from them, despite my email being include in the letter, plus I figured they would have it on file anyways.

As far as that letter goes, I had to include a letter explaining why I was RMAing it. I thought that was a tad odd as well :p

Back