Razer mouse driver help

H3d Case

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
232
I have the Razer Copperhead and latest drivers - 6.09. In the system tray there is a razer icon and when u right click on it you can choose to disable the tray icon. I did that and every time i restart my computer the icon will pop back up in the system tray even though i disabled it...help?
 
I had the same problem when I had a Diamondback. I never did find a fix so I just hid the icon and later replaced the mouse altogether.
 
yea i know that will fix it but every time you restart you have to reconfig your sensitivity and everything
 
ok...hmmm ok so you like do the MSconfig thing then restart. But when you press ctrl+alt+delete are the 3 Razer things still running in the Processes tab?
 
H3d Case said:
ok...hmmm ok so you like do the MSconfig thing then restart. But when you press ctrl+alt+delete are the 3 Razer things still running in the Processes tab?

If you don't want the flexibility the Razer driver gives you, just uninstall the driver. The mouse will work fine as a regular mouse without it.

If you DO want that flexibility...well, then you've got to have the applications running that provides it.
 
Back
Top