Razer lachesis

SavageThrash

Limp Gawd
Well i grabbed one to see the difference in my old g5 @ 2000 vs 4000 dpi. Have to say i love the mouse other then the fact that it strains my hand terribly as well as when i have no audio coming through my headphones and i move the mouse i can hear interference.

Im going to have to take the mouse back and will likely buy another g5 (gave the old one to my mother) but i was looking for some opinions on other mice as the g5 is going back to the same old to me and i was looking forward to the lachesis >.<

Anyone have any other experience with the other razer mice? Anything for someone with big hands? I find I can never really fit my hand onto a mouse, i can only just hold it with my fingers, g5 included.

Thanks

I replaced my MX510 with a Deathadder. I bought a Lachesis too and it went right back. I'm liking the Deathadder. It was a noticeable improvement in smoothness over the MX510 which is itself highly regarded.

It's all about the shape when it comes to either getting a Razer or modern Logitech. Plenty of Logitech's "optical" mice were ambidextrous, so of course my pick nowadays is Razer.

IMO, go w/ @ least a 3G diamondback(not copperhead, unless the problems w/ those are fixed) or DeathAdder, or the Lachesis if you want/need the size/shape.

Back