Razer Lachasis at Best Buy for $60

Bomber18

Limp Gawd
As the title says. I found this online but it was the same price in the store, didn't get a chance to look at the weekly flier so not sure how long this lasts.

I saw mixed reviews on it but my MX 518 is showing signs of it's age and wanted to try something new so I figured id take the chance at the discounted price.

I am reluctant to buy another Razer mouse...

my copperhead broke in under a year (started double clicking for every single click and the left mouse button won t stay engaged which makes clicking and dragging almost impossible).

Has anyone had better experiences with the diamondback / death adder / lachesis ?

I went through three RMAs on the Deathadder before calling it a bad job and getting my money back. Two of them were from it just dropping dead within the first week or two. They sent me a free hat, though.

The rubberized coating was pretty sweet. I think the Lachesis also has it.

Alright well I think I will be returning this haha. The side buttons are incredibly stiff and although I liked the idea of more buttons on the mouse I can't push the buttons with my ring finger without applying pressure with my thumb which in turn presses the wrong buttons.

I do like the feel of the mouse though and the presentation is top notch but not having the side buttons usable make the upgrade pointless so I guess il go back to the trusty MX518.

why don't you try a logitech G5? newegg has them for 60 shipped and you can probably find it cheaper.

Back