Razer DeathAdder Chroma - $25 - Target YMMV

yadnom

Limp Gawd
I was doing some Christmas shopping over lunch and was going over the Target cartwheel offers. They have a coupon for 40% off of the Razer DeathAdder Chroma. The Target I was at already had the Chroma on the shelf listed for sale for $42 so its an extra 40% off on top of that. Came out to a little over $25. There was only 1 left on the shelf at the Target I was at. Buying it for a Christmas present so it was good timing for me. YMMV

The DeathAdder is still the mouse with the almost perfect shape. My 2 (3.5 and 2013) are getting a little long in the tooth. I might have to pick one up for a refresh.

Still using mine. I've been using DAs since 2008. Nothing beats the shape and weight for me, not even the Logitech mice. Do you have a link to the coupon?

Still using mine. I've been using DAs since 2008. Nothing beats the shape and weight for me, not even the Logitech mice. Do you have a link to the coupon?
You have to download the Target Cartwheel app.

How's the mouse wheel on these things, by the way? Do they get flaky after a good amount of use?

The coupon is part of their cartwheel app available for android and iOS, but can also be accessed online.

http://cartwheel.target.com

You need to log in/create an account there then add the coupon to your list. Your account has a scannable barcode that can be used at the register, which will apply any coupons you have saved to your account. I think all cartwheel coupons are in-store only though.

You have to download the Target Cartwheel app.

How's the mouse wheel on these things, by the way? Do they get flaky after a good amount of use?

The coupon is part of their cartwheel app available for android and iOS, but can also be accessed online.

http://cartwheel.target.com

You need to log in/create an account there then add the coupon to your list. Your account has a scannable barcode that can be used at the register, which will apply any coupons you have saved to your account. I think all cartwheel coupons are in-store only though.

Thanks I'll dl the app. The scroll wheel isn't bad on the Chroma so far. The last scroll wheel stopped clicking though on the DA world of tanks edition but that just may be because I got a bit of water in it once.

The Target near me had none in stock, and the empty rack had the price listed at $69.99. Price would have been about $42+tax with the app discount.

The Target near me had none in stock, and the empty rack had the price listed at $69.99. Price would have been about $42+tax with the app discount.
I was at another Target tonight. Sticker price on the shelf listed $69.99 but the price check scanner came back as $41.99. It rang up at the register as $41.99 as well so if you see $69.99 on the shelf, try a price check scanner to see what it comes up as. I'm not sure how long it's going to be on sale for $41.99, but the cartwheel coupon shows that its good until the 17th if I remember.

Picked up the last 2 @ my local target, been needing a decent mouse for my work machine. Thanks!

Back